04 September 2008

Thoroughly vetted

I hate to give the appearance that I'm obsessed with Sarah Palin, but I just listened to her speech at the Republican convention. It was the auditory equivalent of eating a jar of Strawberry Fluff. At least she calls snowmobiles "snow machines".



[Update Thursday AM]
I wrote the above when she was halfway through her speech and was waxing poetic about her family. (For someone who would prefer the "East coast media elites" not talk about her family, she sure talks a lot about her family.) After posting, I closed the computer and started getting ready for bed. At this point, the speech turned *mean*. Overall, I was (perhaps predictably) disappointed and frustrated with the slate of speakers last night, but I'll save that for another post.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Beau said...

I love strawberry milk! I've never had strawberry fluff nor have I heard VPilf Palin's speech.

I'd like to try some strawberry fluff, though.

9/04/2008 5:04 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Strawberry fluff is just like strawberry milk, except that you substitute marshmallow for milk. It's an east coast thing that I'm too afraid to try, but you might like it depending on your tolerance for pure sugar.

9/04/2008 3:11 PM

 
Blogger Beau said...

Not too get too political, but I really like frosting... I might go for the fluff too!

9/04/2008 4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home