30 October 2007

The band is out on the field!

Not much time lately to do anything but post YouTube videos, but I liked this one quite a bit. It's from a game last weekend between Trinity University and Millsaps College, and is probably one of the longest continuous plays I've ever seen in football.



Of course this play bears (no pun intended) a striking resemblance to the most famous play in my alma mater's history, which I include here for reasons of historical interest and to annoy my Stanford alum friends ;-)


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, can you hit me at my ms account with your new email address? i've got a long email to send you.

BTW, we had the kid, he's healthy,mom is great. Lincoln Dashiel Kurtz. 9 lbs, 1 oz. that's mostly what my mail is about :)

-roger

11/02/2007 12:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home