30 August 2007

This blog is not gay, this blog has never been gay

Does it make me a bad person to find Larry Craig's recent outing so funny? Maybe it's his vehement and over-the-top denial, which nearly made milk come out of my nose when I heard it this morning on the radio. Or maybe it's just the pleasure of seeing another anti-gay crusader hoisted on his own petard (in a Minneapolis bathroom, no less). Regardless, Larry Craig has clearly cemented his position alongside Ted Haggard in the closeted homophobe Walk of Shame.

I've got gay marriage on the brain because they're set to debate making it legal here in Vermont. And Larry Craig's little tryst made me think of another reason to support gay marriage. If gay marriage were legal, perhaps it would keep randy old senators from having to hang out in men's rooms to get some. I've flown through the Minneapolis airport, and the thought of getting cruised in the bathroom by Larry Craig is just icky.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you now have a "bathroom trysts" label. :)

8/30/2007 7:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, your blog is so gay.

-Roger

8/31/2007 12:00 AM

 
Blogger Mark said...

Yeah, I'm hoping I don't have to use that label very often. But now it's there, just in case....

9/02/2007 7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home