13 June 2007

New toy

I finally took the plunge into digital photography when I used some graduation loot to buy a Nikon D40. It's been a lot of fun. I like the fact that I can experiment with different settings without having to worry about preserving film. And I also like the instant gratification you get with having digital images right away. I realize this isn't a revelation to most of you in the digital-camera-owning public, but it's pretty cool to me. One thing I like about the digital camera is that I'll be able to add pictures to my blog more easily. No more scanning prints like I did after our vacation last summer!

Here are a couple samples of the digital goodness that is to come. The first is actually a picture of the new camera, which I took with the iSight camera in the lid of my laptop. The other is the first picture I took with my new camera. Of course it's of Lucy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Beau said...

New toys are always cool!

6/14/2007 2:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home